An elegant late 19th century "CHATEAU" of cutted limestone surrounded by centuries old trees on quiet location close to the POMEROL vignes as well as just 2 km to center of LIBOURNE!
All amenities, restaurants, school you will find on walking distance!
A great family home with good sized rooms. Further there is a separate cottage for family, friends or for rental.
The "CHATEAU" has 4 levels and a habitable surface of about 250 m², comprising:
* A basement of 104 m², divised in several compartiments, with sauna.
* A ground floor of 105 m², partly orignal wooden floor, partly original tiles.
Here you will find a big living room, a salon, a kitchen, a utility room, a WC, hall withoriginal wooden staircase.
* A second floor of 105 m², with original wooden floor.
Here a large landing, 4 goodsized bedrooms, one with showerroom and a bathroom.
* A attic floor,
Here 2 bedrooms and a convertible attic.
The COTTAGE has a habitable surface of 78 m², on the ground floor a living room with open kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, WC and storage.
On the first floor a second bedroom and a attic for storage.
An adjacent garage.
* In good condition, but in need of some refreshment;
* Slate roof, recently redone and insulated; roof of cottage of roman tiles recently redone;
* Double glazing;
* Central oil heating; cottage central gas heating;
* Mains drainage.
- Spezielle Kategorie
- B&B - Gasthaus - Gites
- Grundstücksfläche (m2)
- 5.502 m²
- Wohnfläche (m2)
- 320 m²
- Andere Bäder
- Breitband Internet