A light and bright MAISON DE MAITRE with very good sized light rooms, southfacing, all with beautiful view over riverside.
The attached outbuilding gives potential for conversion. Surrounded by a park with matured trees, covered swimming pool and pool house. Fenced with automatical gate.
On very quiet location, however, very close to the Center of the town of LIBOURNE with all amenities and its TGV train station. Close to SAINT-EMILION as well as the motorway A10 to Paris and Bordeaux.
A great family home for permanent residence or as holiday home!
A lovely house in good condition with goodsized rooms, comprising:
* Entrance Hall and hallway - 20 m², tiled floor,
* Office - 23 m² - marble floor, French doors to terrace,
* Dining room - 27 m² - parquet floor, French doors to terrace,
* Salon - 33 m² - parquet floor, fire place, French doors to terrace,
* Room (office, bedroom...) - 25 m² - marble floor, fireplace.
* Kitchen - 25 m² - tiled floor, fireplace, B-window to covered terrace,
* Utility room - 8 m².
* Landing and hallway - 22 m² - parquet floor,
* Bedroom 1 - 29 m² - parquet floor, fireplace, French doors to balcony,
* Bathroom 2- 18 m² - with bath and shower,
* Bedroom 2 - 25 m² - parquet floor, fireplace,
* Bathroom 2 - 8 m² - with bath,
* Bedroom 3 - 21 m² - carpet (on wooden floor), with showerroom ensuite,
* Bedroom 4 - 13 m² - parquet floor, with sink -possibility to create showerroom.
Attached with indoor access - 300 m² - comprising:
* Private wine cellar,
* Wine cellar,
* 3 compartments, one with first floor.
* Fenced parc with electric gate,
* Swimming pool - 5x10m, chlorine, covered,
* In good condition,
* Roof in good condition,
* Double glazing,
* Central heating on oil,
* Septic tank.
- Property type
- Special class
- River front
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Plot size
- 3,593 m²
- Total living area
- 320 m²
- All bathrooms
- Double glazing
- Pool house
- Swimming pool
- Broadband internet